At The Johns Hopkins University, our nation's first Research University, there is a long tradition of scientists carrying out research at the interface of Chemistry and Biology. The establishment of the Chemistry-Biology Interface (CBI) program in 2005 formalized this tradition. We are pleased to invite you to explore this website to learn about our program. APPLY NOW!
- February 2016: Congratulations to Professor Scott Bailey for winning the President's Frontier Award! Click here to learn more.
- December 2015: Adam Newman has successfully defended his graduate thesis! Congratulations Adam!
- September 2015: The CBI Program is pleased to welcome Professor Anthony Leung as a preceptor in the program!
- August 2015: Congratulations to Professor Marc Greenberg for receiving an American Chemical Society Arthur C. Cope Scholar Award, which is given in recognition of his "outstanding achievements in the field of organic chemistry.”
- June 2015: Congratulations to Professor Christian Kaiser who has been honored by Pew Charitable Trusts. Click here to learn more.
- April 2015: Lauren Boucher has successfully defended her graduate thesis! Congratulations Lauren!
- April 2015: Breeana Anderson has successfully defended her graduate thesis! Congratulations Breeana!
- February 2015: Kathryn Heflin has successfully defended her graduate thesis! Congratulations Katie!